Your marketing is
holding you hostage.
Here's how we know.
You're afraid of hiring the wrong people & wasting money
AFRAID of hiring the wrong people to handle your marketing. A proven system and strategy would give you the confidence you need to get to delegate.
Plus you're DISAPPOINTED with the time and money you’re spent on "strategies" and courses, that don't provide you with any tangible deliverables and still require you to do everything. 😫 You know, the opposite of delegation.
Now you're OVERWHELMED and unproductive, because you don't have a long-term plan, so you're promoting on the fly.
You're the marketing brain and can't focus on other areas
You can’t strategize because you’re always showing up to sell, and your abilities to hire, delegate, and scale are suffering. You're too busy...
- Pointing at words on reels
- Writing or approving captions, emails or copy
- Brainstorming content and creating content calendars
- Going live or posting daily because your sales depend on it
- Sitting in Canva trying to design posts
- Trying to figure out ads
- Fielding customer service requests in your DMs
- Handling sales calls
- Sitting in endless meetings
You can't actually operate like the CEO
You need a sustainable and documented marketing strategy and SOPs, so that you can hire a team that can works independently and finally promote yourself to CEO. So you can spend your time:
- Documenting your vision and goals
- Defining benchmarks for success
- Designing processes that will improve customer retention and increase customer satisfaction
- Hiring and developing the right team
- Increasing profit margin
- Developing partnerships and collaborations while managing key relationships
- Adding new lines of business or developing new products
- Ensuring the company has the capital it needs to sustain and grow